How do we book our event?
- Fill out the form under the “Get a Quote” tab.
- We will review the information you provide, check availability and send you an event proposal.
- Once we receive your deposit, we secure the date for your celebration!
What areas do you service?
We service South Georgia, North Florida and parts of Alabama.
Can the Mobile Bar be used as a Specialty Bar?
Yes! Pour Me is very versatile. Welcome bar, Mimosa bar, Bloody Mary bar, Hot Cocoa Bar, Cupcake and Lemonade Station are just a few adorable ideas for the mobile bar.
Is Pour Me fully insured?
Yes, we carry liquor liability and general liability insurance. We also staff certified bartenders and attendants.
Do you supply the alcohol?
No, we are a dry bar. We provide bartending services and are licensed to pour. Georgia and Florida do not allow a liquor license without a “brick and mortar” establishment. So, unfortunately, we cannot provide the alcohol. We can however work closely with you to create a perfect drink menu and ensure that you are only buying the type and amount of alcohol needed for your event. That way, you are only paying retail for the alcohol with no additional markup. We work hard to keep the process as easy and seamless as possible.
What is your payment and refund policy?
- We require a 50% deposit to reserve your date. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event.
- Refunds are provided if you cancel 90 days or more prior to your event date.
- 50% of the deposit is refunded if you cancel 60 days prior to your event date.
- Because our seasons book in advance, it’s hard to fill late cancellations so, unfortunately, cancellations made less than 60 days prior to your event date will not be refunded.
Do you have a rainy day policy?
Unfortunately, due to our booking model, we are unable to accommodate make up / rain dates. It is the host’s responsibility to plan for tent cover or other accommodations in the event of inclement weather. We will work with your vendors to achieve the best back-up plan possible.
What are the technical requirements for Pour Me?
The mobile bar is 10 feet long, 6 feet wide and 7 feet tall. There needs to be plenty of room for both the truck and the mobile bar to pull through and/or turn around and park on level ground.